pan,jui hsin 潘叡歆 #614
Contract Staff 約聘人員
- Assist in the establishment of Joint Dual Degree Programs with partner institutions.
- Assist in the contract dealing and implementation of the International Academic Exchange Cooperation programs.
- Assist further study to overseas of faculties and students.
- Organizer for new coming prospective international students’ enrolment, reception, orientation.
- Assist to conduct international academic conferences of various departments.
- Assist on the establishment of bilingual environment in schools.
- Organize and submit the Joint Recruiting Plan of Mainland China students to government organizations.
- The Statistics and reporting to Ministry of Education of overseas Chinese and foreign students ’data.
- The processing and reporting to Ministry of Education of Overseas internship students affairs.
- 1Be responsible for receiving, orientation, coaching and networking activities for foreign students.
- 1Be responsible for registration, physical examination, opening bank accounts and application for mobile phone account and other affairs of international students.
- Take good care of daily life for foreign students.
- Organize CKU Handbook for foreign students and file all personal information
- Assist in recruiting the students of overseas youth technology training programs.
- Do the records of the various meetings of the Division and Office.
- Be responsible to the management of international affairs division website.
- Take charge of other assigned matters.